Huron High School Athletic Booster Club
Financial & Treasurer's Information
Purpose and Objectives
The purpose of the Huron High School Booster Club is to promote athletics at Ann Arbor Huron High School in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community.
The objectives of the Club are to:
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socio-economic status or chosen sports activity.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at Huron athletic events.
- Encourage and support the academic endeavors of Huron student athletes.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the future of the various athletic activities at Huron, in the form of an Endowment Fund.
- Aid the staff in organizing and staging special events and projects.
- Aid and support the school staff in the areas of sports promotion, publicity, and program development.
The Huron Booster Club is a Registered IRS 501(c)(3)
Non-Profit Charitable Organization.