Ann Arbor Huron High School - Special Education - Resource Program Services
Resource Program Services
1. Teach content classes for credit.
2. Give grades for classes.
3. Instruct a limited number of students.
4. Tutor students for content classes in general education.
5. Monitor academic performance and behavior of students on caseload.
6. Schedule students in their classes.
7. Provide support for general education teachers.
8. Provide alternative materials for general education.
9. Teachers to assist students in passing required courses.
10. Establish and maintain close contact with parents/guardians regarding student performance and behavior.
11. Consult with counselors and administrators.
12. Assist with vocational planning and career preparation.