Ann Arbor Huron High School - Special Education - Self Contained Program Services Mentally Impaired
|Self-Contained Program Services
| 1. Teach content classes for credit.
2. Give grades for classes.
3. Instruct a limited number of students.
4. Tutor students for general education classes.
5. Monitor academic performance and behavior of students on caseload.
6. Assist student in establishing vocational goals, skills and, experiences which are required in addition to the regular education graduation requirements.
7. Establish and maintain close contact with parents/guardians regarding student performance and behavior.
8. Coordinate career education and Michigan Rehabilitation Services for students.
9. Schedule students in their classes.
10. Provide students with community based transportation experiences.
11. Participate in pre- and vocational experiences.
12. Maintain student progress toward graduation.
13. Establish and maintain contact with building counselors and administrators.
14. Provide transition services.
15. Provide an assistant, where needed, for students in general education classes.
16. Provide life skill activities.